In the event that your product is defective, within 30 days from delivery, we will replace your purchase immediately at no charge and pay for all associated shipping costs. Please call us at (866) 380-5892 to speak to one of our customer service representatives who will provide you with instructions on how to process your return. If more than 30 days have passed since your purchase and the product is still under warranty, our customer service department will give you the information you need to have your product repaired or replaced at a manufacturer's authorized product repair center.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase other than mattresses and toppers, The Clean Bedroom will allow you 30 days to notify us that you need to return your merchandise. Items that are in the original brand new condition and in the original packaging will be refunded for the full amount of the product, less original shipping charges. You will be responsible for return shipping costs.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, The Clean Bedroom will allow you 30 days from receipt of your product to return your merchandise. You will receive a partial or full refund for your product based on the categories below. Some products are non-returnable so exceptions apply. Additionally, you will be responsible for all outbound (including special shipping) and return shipping and handling costs.
The Clean Bedroom must pass along manufacturer's re-stocking fees as follows:
all Air Cleaning products - 25%
All bedding items that are returned after use are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
The Clean Bedroom cannot accept returns on the following items:
- All Mattresses, Futons, Mattress Toppers are non-returnable*
- Bedding that has been opened or used may not be resold and is not returnable by law. All bed linens items must be brand new, unused and unopened.
- Items damaged by you or deemed in un-saleable condition
- Special and custom orders are non-returnable
All return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. We do not reimburse shipping costs or issue UPS call for pick up for any customer return.
Call (866) 380-5892 BEFORE sending any item back to The Clean Bedroom.
Please retain both receiving and/or return shipping and tracking slips so this information can be used to expedite any credits in the event of a return.
- All returns must be in the original packaging including the manuals, accessories, warranty information, and filters (if applicable).
- A letter stating reason for return, along with contact information must be included in your package.
- Once the item is received at the specified address and is verified to be in original condition or is lightly used, applicable credit will be issued to the customer's credit card. Customers
should allow 30 days for a refund to appear on their statements.
After receiving order confirmation, yhou have 48 hours to cancel without incurring a cancellation fee. After that period, a 3% cancellation fee will apply.
If you have refused your order upon receipt, you will be liable for any promotional outbound (including special shipping) and return shipping and handling costs.
Call (866) 380-5892 to discuss any return issues you might have. We'll be happy to help you.
We have a strict no returns policy on used mattresses, toppers and bedding for sanitary reasons. While the mattress industry standard practice is to resell returned mattresses as showroom models, we do not. We are after all, The Clean Bedroom and we find this practice appalling. If we do have to accept a return for extenuating circumstances, we give to an employee at no cost to them, or donate to local community causes we support.