With the growing concern about the effects of all the harmful pesticides, chemicals, and toxins found in average home bedding solutions, more and more consumers are looking for a healthier, safer alternative. While you may have heard about the benefits of making such as switch, finding a natural mattress store can test your willpower to follow through. With our online natural bedding store, get the solutions you need to live a healthier, happy life!
Why switch to organic, all-natural solutions? We’re glad you asked!
10 reasons why you should sleep on an organic mattress:
- Standard industry mattresses are made from man-made materials, most of them petrochemical-based.
- Petrochemical based means the materials are derived from one of the world's most valuable resources: oil.
- Oil is not a renewable resource.
- Oil is highly flammable.
- Oil contains toxins. Remember seeing cleanup workers wearing suits and gas masks after the Gulf oil spill? They were protecting themselves against toxins emitted from oil.
- Petrochemical based materials have never been tested for the long-term health effects they may have on humans.
- If you sleep on a foam mattress, you're spending a third of your life sleeping on oil. If the salesperson says it's natural because it comes from the ground, remember the cleanup crew in the Gulf.
- All mattresses sold in the U.S. have to meet the U.S. Fire Code burn test. Mattresses need to be treated so they don't ignite in a fire, which is a good thing. However, the chemicals used to treat mattresses so they are flame proof are highly suspect. No long-term studies have been done to see what effects these chemical treatments may have on humans. Information stating they are safe is provided by the mattress industry, backed up by a vague statement from the FDA. You decide.
- Our skin absorbs toxins, our lungs breathe in the airborne vapors. Do you really want to trust the mattress industry to tell you it's safe to sleep on their materials?
- Organic mattresses are made with materials found in nature, resources that encourage sustainable farming throughout the world:
- a. cotton grown without pesticides
- b. wool from sheep raised on organic farms
If you have decided that you value your health, the planet, and the health of those you love enough to choose a better alternative, we are your organic mattress store. With a wide selection of the best brands in the industry, as well as a wide range of product types, we are confident you will be able to locate the perfect solution to meet your preferences.
Why you should purchase your organic mattress and bedding from The Clean Bedroom:
- Our prices are fair.
- We research every brand we carry, testing the mattresses and bedding to be sure they meet our rigorous standards for purity and construction.
- Our extensive product knowledge helps you select the mattress and bedding that is right for you.
- Our commitment to finding you the right solution rests in customer satisfaction, not the sale. Some locations are pushy and feed you a sales pitch to get the sale. We truly want to help you find not just a solution, but the right solution for you as an individual. We listen. We recommend. You decide. Talk about a simple shopping experience without any hassles or gimmicks.
More Testimonials >
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our friendly team for assistance. Stop by and see us in person at our mattress stores in NYC and Indianapolis! Let us help you make the healthier choice.