40% off Clearance Items and Quick Shipping!
Melt into the best rest you've ever had with Ogallala's most comfortable and elegant comforter:
Don't just make your bed... let Ogallala help make it luxurious. Feel your worries melt away with our most deluxe bedding. It's time to invest in great sleep - invest in you. Wake up feeling rejuvenated , refreshed, and ready for your day with the Aspen Collection.
• Full/Queen 90" x 94" with 40 ounces of fill
• King 106" x 94" with 47 ounces of fill
• Grand King 108" x 98" with 50 ounces of fill
• Super King 115" x 110" with 59 ounces of fill
About Ogallala: Giving Back: We dreamed of a world where our needs matched the needs of the world and grew together harmoniously. Good business isn’t just about the bottom line; it gives as much as it takes. So we worked to turn our milkweed farms into monarch butterfly sanctuaries that enrich the environment, economy, and world around it. We all depend on each other and we know that none of us succeed without caring for those around us.
Down has natural enemies. For instance, the humidity in your house, lotions, hair conditioners and the perspiration from your body all weigh down the filaments in down. If your pillow or comforter seems to be going flat, clumping, and/or separating, it is most likely moisture or oil robbing it of its original loft. Laundering the product should adequately clean it and bring back its original fluffiness; however, this is not a guarantee.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN. The chemicals used actually break down the composition of down fiber.
The more you clean your product, the more you will actually cause breakdown of the natural product. Therefore, spot cleaning is the best practice for cleaning down products.
When professional laundering is needed to keep your Ogallala product luxurious, we recommend Blanc Plume French Laundry +1-800-307-0229 for guaranteed cleaning results. The At-Home Laundering Instructions The “do-it-yourself” laundering approach is at your own risk and does void any warranty coverage. We would highly recommend to leave the laundering to the professionals! However, if you are feeling brave, here’s how:
1. Use a large capacity front-loading washing machine. DO NOT use a top-loading washing machine.
2. Detergent must be an approved down-wash, such as Down Wash(by Le Blanc), or Dreft. DO NOT use Woolite.
3. Washing machine settings should be on cold water, and cycle should be DELICATE or HAND WASH.
4. After the first cycle is complete, run the cycle again without detergent to ensure all of the soap is removed.
5. Dry in a large capacity dryer at medium heat for a minimum of 6-8 hours, checking every 30 minutes to pull apart down clumps. When you think your comforter or pillow is dry, put it back into the dryer for one or two more cycles. Yes – you just read that right!
DO NOT attempt to air dry since it will not dry quickly enough and will cause mildew.
|Ogallala Aspen Organic Goose Comforter/Duvet-full-queen-warm||Hypodown/cotton||90 x 94||Full/Queen||$1,795.00|
|Ogallala Aspen Organic Goose Comforter/Duvet-king-warm||Hypodown/cotton||106 x 94||King||$2,305.00|
|Ogallala Aspen Organic Goose Comforter/Duvet-grand-king-warm||Hypodown/cotton||108 x 98||Grand King||$2,748.00|
|Ogallala Aspen Organic Goose Comforter/Duvet-super-king-warm||Hypodown/cotton||115 x 110||Super King||$2,445.00|