40% off Clearance Items and Quick Shipping!
Austin Air has assembled a filter to trap the allergens caused by pets. The Pet Machine air purifier uses HEPA technology to trap airborne dust and dander while the special carbon blend will help reduce many pet odors that linger in the air.
• Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"
• Weight: 45 lbs.
• Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
• Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
• Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
• Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue
Fan and Motor Assembly
• Centrifugal fan
• 3-speed control switch
• Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
• 115-watt power consumption at highest setting
• Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
• Motor mounted on shock absorbers
• CSA and UL approved
• 13.5" diameter / 14.5" height
• 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
• Nearly 15 lbs. mixture of zeolite, activated carbon and ammonasorb
• Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
• Foam-sealing gaskets top and bottom
• Total weight 23 lbs
• Traps large dust particles
• Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 sq. ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5-year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use
|Austin Air Pet Machine HEPA Air Purifier||Weight 45 lbs.||Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"||$655.00|