40% off Clearance Items and Quick Shipping!
The plush, ultra-lightweight comforter that's perfect for warmer climates: Find deep sleep and a lightweight cover in the blanket-like Flora. Its ultra-lightweight build and 383-thread count cotton sateen give you an airy texture that's perfect for nights when you want just the plush feel of a comforter. The Flora brings a whisper of warmth that helps you slip into sleep on those warm summer nights.
|Allergic to down? Choose Hypodown.
Hypodown combines two natural fibers to give you a tranquil, restful night's sleep, even if you have allergies to down. Hypodown is 80% Goose Down and 20% Syriaca Clusters, a natural fiber that dust mites do not like.
Down has natural enemies. For instance, the humidity in your house, lotions, hair conditioners and the perspiration from your body all weigh down the filaments in down. If your pillow or comforter seems to be going flat, clumping, and/or separating, it is most likely moisture or oil robbing it of its original loft. Laundering the product should adequately clean it and bring back its original fluffiness; however, this is not a guarantee.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN. The chemicals used actually break down the composition of down fiber.
The more you clean your product, the more you will actually cause breakdown of the natural product. Therefore, spot cleaning is the best practice for cleaning down products.
When professional laundering is needed to keep your Ogallala product luxurious, we recommend Blanc Plume French Laundry +1-800-307-0229 for guaranteed cleaning results. The At-Home Laundering Instructions The “do-it-yourself” laundering approach is at your own risk and does void any warranty coverage. We would highly recommend to leave the laundering to the professionals! However, if you are feeling brave, here’s how:
1. Use a large capacity front-loading washing machine. DO NOT use a top-loading washing machine.
2. Detergent must be an approved down-wash, such as Down Wash(by Le Blanc), or Dreft. DO NOT use Woolite.
3. Washing machine settings should be on cold water, and cycle should be DELICATE or HAND WASH.
4. After the first cycle is complete, run the cycle again without detergent to ensure all of the soap is removed.
5. Dry in a large capacity dryer at medium heat for a minimum of 6-8 hours, checking every 30 minutes to pull apart down clumps. When you think your comforter or pillow is dry, put it back into the dryer for one or two more cycles. Yes – you just read that right!
DO NOT attempt to air dry since it will not dry quickly enough and will cause mildew.
Flora 600 LOFT
|Ogallala Flora Hypodown Comforter/Duvet, Extra Lightweight/600 Loft - Twin||Hypodown/cotton||68" x 88"||Twin||$485.00|
|Ogallala Flora Hypodown Comforter/Duvet, Extra Lightweight/600 Loft - Queen||Hypodown/cotton||90" x 94"||Full/Queen||$605.00|
|Ogallala Flora Hypodown Comforter/Duvet, Extra Lightweight/600 Loft - King||Hypodown/cotton||104" x 88"||King||$650.00|
|Ogallala Flora Hypodown Comforter/Duvet, Extra Lightweight/600 Loft - Grand King||Hypodown/cotton||108" x 98"||Grand King||$725.00|
|Ogallala Flora Hypodown Comforter/Duvet, Extra Lightweight/600 Loft - Super King||Hypodown/cotton||115" x 110"||Super King||$818.00|