Showing all 6 results
Down Inc. takes Down & Feather sourcing seriously. At the top of their values are animal welfare, supply chain traceability and corporate responsibility.
Due to their high standards they went the extra mile and obtained an independent third-party supply chain certification from International Down & Feather Laboratory, IDFL, a global leader in filled textile quality and assurance since 1978. IDFL conducted a comprehensive audit to verify that their Down & Feather suppliers are in accordance with the IDFL Down Standard for animal welfare and traceability. This global standard certifies that Down Inc’s Down & Feather suppliers respect, and are in compliance with, the Five Freedoms of Animal Welfare and confirms: NO live plucking, NO force feeding and that their Down & Feather is only sourced as a byproduct from the food industry.
Down Inc also follows The Five Freedoms of Animal Welfare:
1. Freedom From Hunger and Thirst: Providing access to fresh water and food to maintain full health and vigor.
2. Freedom From Discomfort: Providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
3. Freedom From Pain, Injury, and Disease: Preventing disease through biosecurity, rapid diagnosis and treatment.
4. Freedom to Express Normal Behavior: Providing sufficient space, proper facilities and the company of other ducks.
5. Freedom From Fear and Distress: Providing proper handling, growing conditions and treatment to prevent suffering.
We are happy to offer Down Inc pillows and comforters in our stores.
Down Inc. Down to Earth Snow White Down Organic Duvet Insert/Comforter$299.00 Select options
Down, Inc. Down to Earth Down Sleeping Pillows$99.99 Select options
Downright Himalaya Gusseted 700 or 800 Down Sleeping Pillows$327.00 Select options
Downright Mackenza 50/50 White Down and Feather Sleeping Pillows$84.00 Select options
Downright Mackenza Down Sleeping Pillows$111.00 Select options
Downright Organa Down Sleeping Pillows$234.00 Select options