We are excited about the unique, sustainable and high-quality organic sheet sets offered by Live Good, Inc. These luxurious organic cotton sheets are made from organic supima cotton. What is Supima cotton? Supima stands for "superior Pima" and refers to extra-long staple cotton grown in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas. These finer cotton strands produce a smoother, silkier organic cotton that is also strong and durable.
Best of all, it is grown without chemicals or GMO's and meets the GOTS quality standard.
Available in four colors - Arctic Gray, Stone Blue, Golden Wheat, and White
- GOTS-certified organic cotton sateen sheet sets
- 300-thread count sourced in the US
- Made of "superior Pima" or supima cotton
- Eco-friendly dyes contain no harmful chemicals, and are free of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and irradiation
- Made in the USA
- Wash first before using; sheets are sized to allow for shrinkage.
- Machine wash in warm or cold water. Do not bleach.
- The use of phosphate-free, natural detergents without the addition of fabric softener is recommended. Wash fabrics separately as buttons and other rough surfaces may cause pilling.
- If line drying, avoid direct sunlight. Machine dry on a low heat setting to extend the life of the fabric. Remove items immediately after drying and do not overdry. Ironing on a hot setting with high steam can restore luster to a sateen weave.
- This item generally ships in 7-10 business days.
|Live Good Sateen Full Sheet Set||100% organic cotton||54" x 75" x 18"||Full||$640.00|
|Live Good Sateen Queen Sheet Set||100% organic cotton||60" x 80" x 18"||Queen||$640.00|
|Live Good Sateen King Sheet Set||100% organic cotton||72" x 80" x 18"||King||$700.00|