We are excited about the unique, sustainable and high-quality products offered by Live Good, Inc. These luxurious sheets are made from organic supima cotton. What is Supima? Supima stands for "superior Pima" and refers to extra-long staple cotton grown in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas. These finer cotton strands produce a smoother, silkier cotton that is also strong and durable.
Best of all, it is grown without chemicals or GMO's and meets the GOTS quality standard.
- GOTS-certified organic cotton sateen sheet sets
- 300-thread count sourced in the US
- Made of "superior Pima" or supima cotton
- Dyes contain no harmful chemicals, and are free of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and irradiation
- Made in the USA
- Wash first before using; sheets are sized to allow for shrinkage.
- Machine wash in warm or cold water. Do not bleach.
- The use of phosphate-free, natural detergents without the addition of fabric softener is recommended. Wash fabrics separately as buttons and other rough surfaces may cause pilling.
- If line drying, avoid direct sunlight. Machine dry on a low heat setting to extend the life of the fabric. Remove items immediately after drying and do not overdry. Ironing on a hot setting with high steam can restore luster to a sateen weave.
- This item generally ships in 7-10 business days.
|Live Good Sateen Full Sheet Set||100% organic cotton||54" x 75" x 18"||Full||$640.00|
|Live Good Sateen Queen Sheet Set||100% organic cotton||60" x 80" x 18"||Queen||$640.00|
|Live Good Sateen King Sheet Set||100% organic cotton||72" x 80" x 18"||King||$700.00|