This elegant silk charmeuse eye mask is made from fine mulberry silk which is incredibly smooth, to offer you a better night of sleep. The luxurious charmeuse eye mask is designed with an elastic band to gently hold the eye mask on. It is a thoughtful gift for a special person in your life — or yourself!
- Made with 100% grade A double strand mulberry silk
- Hypoallergenic — naturally repels dust mites
- Soft and lightweight, easy to wear
- In your choice of several colors
- Dry cleaning is recommended. Silk bedding can be hand or machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle as well, separately from other items.
- All linens should be washed in cold water with a gentle detergent or a detergent specially formulated for silk. No bleach!
- A mixture of white vinegar and water can restore the luster and the softness of silk.
- Do not let silk bedding soak too long.
- Wash your silk bedding immediately if you stain your silk linen. Try to clean the stain with cold water and silk detergent. For tough stains, bring your linen to a dry cleaner.
- It is best to air dry your silk in non-direct sunlight. Strong sunlight will fade the color of the silk.
- Machine dry with air fluff setting with least possible amount of time and heat. Do not twist your silk bedding.
Ironing your silk pillowcase:
- Use a low heat or silk setting to iron your silk bedding.
- Keep the iron moving: Never keep the iron in the same place long. Move quickly over silk.
- Iron your silk bedding on the reverse side to maintain the luster. You can also place a clean piece of cotton on the top of the silk to protect your silk fabric.
- Steam iron on the low heat setting also works well for taking away the wrinkles on silk.