Silk through and through — you will feel like you are sleeping under a cloud! All of Mari Ann's silk filled products are filled with 100% Grade A double strand mulberry silk. Double strands means each cocoon contains two silk worms. The two silk worms work together to create intertwined floss that is stronger and longer. This is an excellent raw material for comforters and pillows. Grade A silk has a natural pearl white color so it does not require any chemicals during processing. The strands are the longest without damage thus it gives longevity to the silk products. A comforter can last 10-15 years with proper care.
In addition, these rare fibers provide natural temperature regulation, breathability and lightness. Raw silk contains 25% sericin, a glue-like substance that naturally repels dust mites, bed bugs, allergens, bacteria, fungus and mold. Since silk is hypoallergenic and naturally repels dust mites, this comforter is a great choice for those with allergies.
- Filled with 100% grade A double strand mulberry silk
- Luxurious silk cover
- Hypoallergenic — naturally repels dust mites
- Provides natural temperature regulation
- Protein-rich fibers nourish your hair and skin while you sleep
- Learn more about Mari Ann Silk
- Your silk-filled comforter does not require cleaning, Air your comforter in non-direct sunlight for a few hours once or twice a year to retain freshness.
- Never wet clean or dry clean your silk filled comforter, spot clean and air dry if needed.
- Always use your comforter with a removable duvet cover.
- This item usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- This item ships within the US only
- Free shipping on most bedding orders over $150+ in the continental U.S. For details >
|Mari Ann Silk Filled Comforter with Silk Cover - Twin||Grade A silk fill||70" x 86"||Twin||$970.00|
|Mari Ann Silk Filled Comforter with Silk Cover - Queen||Grade A silk fill||90" x 86"||Queen||$1,275.00|
|Mari Ann Silk Filled Comforter with Silk Cover - King||Grade A silk fill||104" x 94"||King||$1,440.00|