Our silk bedding items are the only line of products from China that we sell! Why? We've been searching for silk comforters for years because mulberry silk is one of the best body temperature regulating materials for sleeping. However, we were hesitant because most were made in China and the silk and outer fabric contained formaldehyde and lead.
Mulberry West brought their product to us for review and we were impressed with the quality and certified pureness of their product, it is 100% formaldehyde and lead free. How do we know? Mulberry West materials have all been tested by an independent international testing service, not a Chinese certification, to be 100% pure, free from formaldehyde and lead. Mulberry West was founded by a former graphic designer for Starbucks who knows how important it is to produce a quality product with the highest integrity. Her story is worth reading to provide assurance your Mulberry West comforter is made from the purest silk on earth. Read her story >
- Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Mulberry silk is a porous, pure and natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations
- Mulberry silk is known for strong ventilation and moisture absorption which aids in menopause comfort
- Repels mildew and mold
- Easy to clean
- Odor free
- Bleach-free cotton cover
- 150 gram fill
- Simply spot clean and air out in the sunshine, allowing nature to refresh your Mulberry West product. You may also dry clean. Do not machine wash or dry.
- To protect against minor soiling, a duvet cover is strongly recommended
- This product ships in 3-5 business days
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- I ordered the king size Mulberry West comforter online, sight unseen for the Master Bedroom in my new home after researching many comforters online.
"I ordered the king size Mulberry West comforter online, sight unseen for the Master Bedroom in my new home after researching many comforters online. I have never been so excited with a piece of bedding! This comforter is absolutely the most comfortable and most beautiful piece I have ever owned. I have never slept so well. The cover is so soft that I haven't even put the duvet cover on it because I want this next to my skin. Also, there were no horrible chemical smells when I opened the package — I'm very sensitive to chemicals and smells. The weight is perfect. It's lightweight yet warm. Absolutely love this!!"
-Online customer, Karen R.
Price Value Quality
- If you're looking for a lightweight cloud of a comforter, then look no further!
If you're looking for a lightweight cloud of a comforter, then look no further! Beautiful as a treat for yourself or to be given as a great gift. Our favorite feature is its temperature-balancing qualities.
Price Value Quality
|Mulberry West Silk Comforter - TwinXL||Mulberry silk filling / chemical-free cotton outer||68 x 90||TwinXL||$239.00|
|Mulberry West Silk Comforter - Queen||Mulberry silk filling / chemical-free cotton outer||94 x 90||Queen||$299.00|
|Mulberry West Silk Comforter - King||Mulberry silk filling / chemical-free cotton outer||106 x 90||King||$329.00|