Find deep sleep and a lightweight cover in the blanket-like Flora: the plush, ultra-lightweight comforter that’s perfect for warmer climates. Its ultra-lightweight build and 383-thread count cotton sateen give you an airy texture that’s perfect for nights when you want just the plush feel of a comforter. The Flora brings a whisper of warmth that helps you slip into sleep on those warm summer nights.
- Ogallala® Down 600-fill
- 70-percent white goose down and 30-percent Syriaca clusters
- Ogallala® Down is hypoallergenic, natural, biodegradable, renewable, efficient, saves energy, and reduces carbon footprints
- Ogallala® Down protects monarch butterfly habitat
- 383-thread count cotton sateen
- 9″ sewn thru box
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified products
- 15 Year Guarantee
Consider features of each comforter and temperature you like to sleep in:
Click to expand
Amount of fill in one ounce
|Allergic to down? Choose Ogallala® Down|
Ogallala® Down combines two natural fibers to give you a tranquil, restful night’s sleep, even if you have allergies to down. Hypodown is 70% Goose Down and 30% Syriaca Clusters, a natural fiber that dust mites do not like.