This is Ogallala’s purest comforter: Drift away the more natural way with the organic, unbleached, undyed, eco-friendly and chemical-free Wildwood (formerly Harvester) comforter. With its natural and dye-free processing, it appears ecru in color with dark speckling and maintains a pressed-feeling texture. An organic dream come true, the Wildwood puts nothing unnatural between you and nature’s most peaceful sleep.
- Organic, unbleached, undyed, eco-friendly
- Hypodown 800-fill
- 80-percent white goose down and 20-percent Syriaca clusters
- Hypodown is hypoallergenic, natural, biodegradable, renewable, efficient, saves energy, and reduces carbon footprints
- Hypodown protects monarch butterfly habitat
- 280-thread count cambric cotton
- 14″ baffled box
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified products
|Allergic to down? Choose Hypodown.|
Hypodown combines two natural fibers to give you a tranquil, restful night’s sleep, even if you have allergies to down. Hypodown is 80% Goose Down and 20% Syriaca Clusters, a natural fiber that dust mites do not like.