Our most natural pillow: Let nothing come between you and a naturally better night’s sleep. Handcrafted with double-layered, 280-thread count organic cotton, the Wildwood pillow is entirely organic, unbleached, undyed, eco-friendly and chemical-free. Naturally processed, this pillow maintains an earthy ecru color with dark speckles and a pressed-feeling texture. With the Wildwood pillow, you’ll rest the way nature intended . What is Hypodown®?
What is Hypodown®?
Hypodown is made up of Goose Down and Syriaca clusters.The down cluster component of Hypodown meets or exceeds standard down testing requirements. The higher the fill power, the higher the down content.
Unlike a plain down pillow, hypodown is hypoallergenic because of the syriaca clusters included in the fill.
What are Syriaca Clusters?
Syriaca clusters are hypoallergenic and stabilize the components in down that cause allergic reactions. They come from the Asclepias plant, commonly known as milkweed.
- Hypodown wicks moisture away from your body 30% faster than down alone and 70% quicker than synthetics
- Hypodown is hypoallergenic, natural, biodegradable, renewable, efficient, saves energy, and reduces carbon footprint
- 70-percent white goose down and 30-percent Syriaca clusters 800 fill power
- 280-thread count cambric cotton in an organic, unbleached, undyed, double shell
- Hypodown protects monarch butterfly habitat
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified products
- 15 year guarantee (conditions apply) read more here
- Stands the test of time and lasts upwards of ten years
|Allergic to down? Choose Hypodown.|
Hypodown combines two natural fibers to give you a tranquil, restful night’s sleep, even if you have allergies to down. The fibers in milkweed trap and suppress allergens found in down. Hypodown is 70% Goose Down and 30% Syriaca Clusters, a natural fiber that dust mites do not like.