Of all the Royal-Pedic models we sell, this is our best seller. It is completely organic - this organic cotton mattress has a 3-inch organic wool wrap for added comfort. It is a good choice for people who want the finest quality, orthopedic firm support, and a more traditional innerspring structure. It is an excellent choice for people with allergies to latex or those who are highly chemically sensitive.
R-P is our trademarked name for models Royal-Pedic makes under their private label line called "R-P Natural". In fact, each of these beautifully contructed organic mattresses bears the time-tested, quality assured Royal-Pedic name on its label.
Customers know the Royal-Pedic name stands for the finest quality materials and old world craftsmanship. Customers also know a good deal when they see one and this model is well priced. Compared to their Premier Royal-Pedic Collection cotton mattress w/wool wrap, our natural version costs nearly $1,000 less.
This mattress is considered orthopedic firm. The spring system is a Swiss design and contains more support in the torso area than most mattresses in the same price range. This mattress is made with 100% certified organic cotton and wool. If you want the top of the line organic mattress at a good price, this model is an excellent choice.
- Innerspring System: double heat-tempered, Royal-Flex® 650i innerspring system designed in Switzerland.
- Organic Fabric: pure as snow, the 100% organic outer fabric is made from cotton hand-picked in Peru - organically raised without any pesticides.
- Organic Cotton Fill: inner cotton batting is 100% organically grown — free of dyes, sizing chemicals, fabric softener chemicals, and fire retardant chemicals
- Organic French Wool Wrap: serves as flame retardant and meets all fire codes without a doctor's prescription! Needle-punched organic wool from the south of France
- European Hand-tufting: hand tufted with European tufting straps to pre-compress the padding for orthopedic back support
- H-2 Box Spring: covered in a 10-12 oz. organic cotton and features a layering of organic staple cotton padding along with chemical-free French wool wrap. Brass corner guards. Approx. 8" thick
|Compare & Save||Royal-Pedic Collection||R-P Natural Collection|
|Ticking (outer fabric)||Exquisite Organic Cotton Damask from Germany featuring Royal-Pedic logo||Solid Natural Organic Canvas from Peru & US|
|Mattress Innerspring Unit||760 coils in a queen size bed||630 coils in a queen size bed|
|Organic Cotton Padding||Premium grade long staple organic||Same as Royal-Pedic Collection|
|Box Spring||Double Diamond Box Spring as standard (contains 22% more coils, and 50% more in the center third than H-2)||H-2 box spring frame|
- This mattress should be flipped and rotated regularly to avoid getting body indentations
- We recommend using a washable wool pad to add a bit of plushness to the surface, regulate body heat, and absorb moisture.
- Production/ship time for this mattress is 4-6 weeks
- This mattress can only be delivered within the Continental US.
- Curbside Delivery Fee: The cost is $99 (mattress only) or $149 (mattress/foundation) and does not include mattress set-up
- In-Home Set Up: recommended but not required (at $299), because:
- This item is considered fine home furnishings and therefore needs to be set up properly in your home. It may require assembly, which is often difficult and physically challenging.
- Boxes are heavy/bulky and need to be opened on the truck, removing interior contents so they can be brought inside without tracking dirt/dust into your home.
- Packaging materials are hard to dispose of without a commercial vehicle.
- In-Home Set-Up Plus Mattress Removal: if you want your old mattress removed, the charge is an additional $100 for a total fee of $399.