Premier Manufacturer of Organic & Natural Bedding. Est. 1992
Sleep & Beyond Wool Bedding
Since 1992, Sleep & Beyond Organics has been providing customers with hypoallergenic and chemical-free bedding to ensure a better night's sleep. Its manufacturing units are ISO and Fair Trade Certified for quality control management, fair trade labor and environmentally-friendly practices. Certifications include:
- WOOLMARK - WOOLMARK is recognized throughout the whole world as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling. Stringent testing for quality, chemical and oil content, and product performance must comply with the high standards set by WOOLMARK before a manufacturer can apply WOOLMARK label to its products
- OKO-TEX 100 - OEKO-TEX 100 certification ensures that the cotton yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
- GOTS - Its cotton is certified organic according to Global Organic Textile Standard by Control Union, one of the oldest and most reputable certification agencies.
- Fair Trade - Fair Trade Certification empowers farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace.
- ISO 9000:2001 - Its manufacturing units are ISO Certified for quality control management and environmentally friendly practices.