An organic or all-natural mattress topper is a great option for not only creating a natural sleeping surface, but for softening a bed.
This hand-made wool-filled topper adds breathable comfort for your body. First of all, the topper is filled with Holy Lamb’s signature Premium Eco-Wool™, wool sourced from family farms in Oregon and California — incredibly clean, dust free and almost completely vegetable matter free. Growers participate in Holy Lamb’s Sustainable Wool Program, managing their flocks in a humane, chemical-free, and environmentally-conscious manner. Grown and produced with care, this wool batting is chemical-free from sheep to finish. And, the finished product is made in a scent-free and chemical-free facility – a great choice for people with allergies or multiple chemical sensitivity, MCS.
Wool has many benefits: it regulates heat; is fire resistant; is hypoallergenic, anti-microbial & anti-bacterial.
Handmade and covered in 300-thread count organic cotton, it is available in two thicknesses:
- The Deep Sleep Topper:
The perfect choice for adding a little more softness to your mattress, but does not have the full loft of The Ultimate Topper. It measures approximately 1.5-2″ thick.
- Twin wool weight: 5.6 lbs
- TwinXL wool weight: 6.0 lbs
- Full wool weight: 7.9 lbs
- Queen wool weight: 9.3 lbs
- King wool weight: 11.8 lbs
- Cal King wool weight: 11.8 lbs
- 100% organic cotton sateen cover
- Grown in India
- Milled in the USA
- 100% Premium Eco-Wool batting
- Sourced & carded in the USA
- Hand tufted
- Twin, Full, Queen, King and Cal King sizes
- Made in the USA
- Learn more about Holy Lamb’s Eco-Wool