Royal-Pedic Cotton Innerspring Construction
1. Belgian Cotton Ticking ventilates body heat and provides a luxurious feel.
2. Hand tufting with European tufting straps the old-fashioned way to pre-compress the cotton padding for improved orthopedic back support and to minimize body impressions. No buttons to dig into your ribs, or pop off causing the padding to shift and lump up.
3. Generous layers of staple cotton padding are healthy, firm, and long-lasting. No polyurethane foam, so durability is greatly improved, and cotton does not emit the petrochemical vapors contained in polyurethane foam that can adversely affect sensitive people.
4. Swiss designed, high coil count Royal-Flex® Innerspring Unit provides excellent support and increased sensitivity to body contours.
5. T-Spring Side Supports reinforce the sides of the mattress for edge to edge sleeping comfort and support.
6. Extra durable, 8 3/4 gauge box spring wiring with 22% more coils than an average “good quality” box spring, and with 50% more coils in the center-third where it’s needed most.
7. Heavy-Duty, 5 Star Hotel Grade Wide Slat Wood Frame for durability and support.