Produced from the rubber tree plantations of Indonesia and Malaysia, the natural latex used in our Royal Organics mattresses is harvested by tapping into the rubber tree in much the same way as maple syrup from the maple tree. Shipped to a modern processing plant, the milky white latex is converted into cores for our latex mattresses.
- naturally dust mite repellant
- provides motionless comfort for undisturbed sleep
- designed for “breathability” with an open cell structure and special “pin-core” construction which allows for ventilation of body heat.
- Retains its firmness level, regardless of room temperature, unlike temperature sensitive visco-elastic foam mattresses or pillows.
- Maintains independent support even when two people of different body weights sleep on the mattress.
- Improved circulation due to the inherent suppleness of latex. It sooths and relaxes muscles, while still providing proper support for the body.