A smaller version of the standard HealthMate HEPA air purifier, the HealthMate Jr. is great for areas up to 700 sq feet. Perfect for 1-2 rooms, especially the bedroom.
Due to supply chain issues as a result of COVID-19, we are currently unable to offer wheels on junior units.
Ideal for allergy/asthma sufferers or those with chemical sensitivities
• Cleans up to 700 sq. ft. efficiently
• 30 sq. ft. medical HEPA
• 6.5 lbs. granular carbon/zeolite
• 16.5" x 11" x 11"
• Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue
• Height: 16.5″; Width: 11″ x 11″; Weight: 18 lbs.
• Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
• Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
• Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
• Centrifugal fan
• 3 Speed control switch
• Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
• 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
• Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
• Motor mounted on shock absorbers
• CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
• 9.5″ diameter 11.25″ height
• 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
• 6.5 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
• Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
• Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
• Total weight 8 lbs
• Traps large dust particles
• Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use