Recent studies suggest that sleep is essential to good health. And to get good sleep, you shouldn’t be breathing in pollutants & irritants. There is a growing body of evidence that indicates our modern homes are producing exorbitant amounts of "nano" particles. It is also believed that a substantial reduction of these particles will be beneficial to our health and our ability to have a more restful sleep.
The Bedroom Machine™ combines proven filter technology to provide a safe and effective solution to enhanced quality sleep. Every minute, over 250 cubic feet of air passes through 15 pounds of Activated Carbon, over 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA and HEGA Carbon Cloth, providing air so clean it may substantially change how you sleep — and the quality of that sleep.
The Bedroom Machine addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the The Bedroom Machine, passing it through a 5-stage filter. Giving you a restful & healthy night’s sleep.
- Height: 23″; Width: 14.5″ x 14.5″; Weight: 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan w/3-speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.1 amps
- 135 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Stage 1: Large particle pre-filter (removes dust, hair & pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium particle pre-filter (removes molds, spores & pollens)
- Stage 3: 15 lbs. proprietary carbon blend (removes chemicals, gases & odors)
- 60 sq. ft. Certified HEPA (removes 99.7% of all particles .3 microns+)
- HEGA Carbon Cloth (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance)
- Asthma-triggering irritants
- Chemicals, gases & odors
- Mold, mildew & fungi
- Germs, viruses & bacteria
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use