Find affordable organic with glo Organics cotton sateen sheets! The two-sided 300-thread count organic fabric is lustrous on one side, matte on the other. In addition, it dyes beautifully, resists wrinkles and has a silky feel. Best of all, the cotton is sourced in the United States, and the sheets are also made in the USA. For many people, white sheets are a basic staple and glo made sure that they were eco-friendly by utilizing hydrogen peroxide for whitening instead of harsh bleaches.
Features of glo Organics Cotton Sateen Sheets:
- 100% certified organic cotton sourced in the United States
- Lustrous sateen on one side; matte on other
- Hydrogen peroxide used for whitening
- 300 thread-count white GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Twin Sheet sets include one twin-size fitted sheet, one twin-size flat sheet, and one standard pillowcase.
- Full Sheet sets include one full-size fitted sheet, one full-size flat sheet, and two standard pillowcases
Green Living Organics (glo®) began in 2005 in Canada with the simple concept of “do well by doing good.” Above all, glo is focused on cotton — pure, organic, and fairly-traded cotton. Glo organics cotton is grown by family farmers in co-operatives that are Fair-trade Certified and Certified Organic. Further, fair-trade coupled with organic practices helps protect the environment, the farmers, and consumers from exposure to toxic chemicals while providing a higher standard of living for cotton growers and their communities.