Use coupon code OGA25 to take 25% off the final price during checkout.
This Ogallala® Down pillow practically guarantees sweet dreams. People become so attached to it that they take it on planes, long car rides or anywhere else they need to rest their neck and eyes.
The Sequoia series features unbleached, chemical-free 383-thread count fabric, making it the choice for those who crave a natural night’s sleep. It is edged with cotton piping, filled with natural Ogallala® Down and rests in perfect harmony with the environment.
Allergic to down? Choose Ogallala® Down. Ogallala® Down combines two natural fibers to give you a tranquil, restful night’s sleep, even if you have allergies to down. Ogallala® Down is 70% Goose Down and 30% Syriaca Clusters, a natural fiber from the milkweed plant that dust mites do not like. This item contains no chemical flame retardants and is non-toxic.
What are Syriaca Clusters?
Syriaca clusters are hypoallergenic and stabilize the components in down that cause allergic reactions. They come from the Asclepias plant, commonly known as milkweed.
- Ogallala® Down wicks moisture away from your body 30% faster than down alone and 70% quicker than synthetics
- Ogallala® Down is hypoallergenic, natural, biodegradable, renewable, efficient, saves energy, and reduces carbon footprint
- Lightweight encourages circulation
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified products
- 15-year guarantee (conditions apply) read more here
- Stands the test of time and lasts upwards of ten years
This item ships free in the 48 states of the continental U.S.A. Ships within 4-7 business days (if in stock).
|Allergic to down? Choose Ogallala® Down
Ogallala® Down combines two natural fibers to give you a tranquil, restful night’s sleep, even if you have allergies to down. The fibers in milkweed trap and suppress allergens found in down. Ogallala® Down is 70% Goose Down and 30% Syriaca Clusters, a natural fiber that dust mites do not like.