Carbon-Zeolite mix and potassium iodide enable the HealthMate Plus to remove volatile organic chemicals. It is highly recommended for those who have chemical sensitivity.
• Ideal for allergy/asthma sufferers or those with severe chemical sensitivities
• Cleans up to 1500 sq. ft. efficiently
• 60 sq. ft. medical HEPA
• 15 lbs. granular carbon (impregnated with potassium iodide)/zeolite
• 23" x 14.5" x 14.5"
• Casters for easy movement
• Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue
• Height: 23″; Width: 14.5″ x 14.5″; Weight: 45 lbs.
• Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
• Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
• Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
• Centrifugal fan
• 3 Speed control switch
• Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
• 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
• Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
• Motor mounted on shock absorbers
• CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
• 13.5″ diameter 14.5″ height
• 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
• Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite impregnated with potassium iodide to remove harmful gasses for chemically sensitive
• Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
• Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
• Total weight 23 lbs
• Traps large dust particles
• Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use