The Mulberry West lightweight comforters have been a customer favorite for many years. Now, we have a new variety of this best-loved item in a form that is truly all-season. Filled with 350gm of pure Grade A mulberry silk, the Mulberry West All Season Silk Comforter surrounds you in luxurious comfort. Finally, the silk filling is wrapped in a bleach-free polished 300 TC cotton cover with piped edges. Pure and elegant comfort!
- Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Mulberry silk is a porous, pure, and natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations
- Mulberry silk aids in menopause comfort as it wicks away moisture and provides superior ventilation
- Repels mildew and mold
- Naturally flame-resistant without toxic chemicals
- Easy to clean through airing in the sun or spot cleaning (see care instructions below)
- Odor-free mulberry silk
- Covered with a bleach-free cotton cover
- Piping reinforces seams to hold silk filling securely
- 350-gram Grade A mulberry silk fill
Weights are approximate. Twin: 68″ x 90″ Weight: 8 pounds Queen: 94″ x 90″ Weight: 9.5 pounds King: 106″ x 90″ Weight: 11.5 pounds
The Mulberry West story
A former graphic designer for Starbucks founded Mulberry West. She knew how important it is to produce a quality product with the highest integrity. She searched diligently to find the best and cleanest silk for Mulberry West Comforters. Here, you may read her story to assure you that Mulberry West makes your comforter from the purest silk on earth. Read her story >
Cleaning the Mulberry West All Season Silk Comforter
Simply air out in the sunshine for a few hours, allowing nature to whiten the cotton shell and rejuvenate the silk filling naturally. For soiling, spot clean the cotton shell. For heavier soiling, dry clean with LOW heat. Do not machine wash or dry as this will shrink the silk filling. Avoid heat, chlorine, fabric softeners, and alkaline-based or petroleum-based cleaners. Because this item is not machine washable, a duvet cover is recommended. Consider dimensions carefully when purchasing a duvet cover. For more information about the benefits and care of comforters, check out this blog post.