These organic wool comforters have been tested and found to be free of carcinogenic chemicals such as arsenic, lead, and VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds). Their exclusive fill is done by hand and then covered with a 400-thread count organic cotton sateen outer. The comforters are naturally hypoallergenic and flame-retardant and provide unparalleled comfort as the dry warmth is soothing to achy joints and other aches and pains associated with cold weather.
We recommend the use of a removable duvet cover to protect your comforter, reducing the need for cleaning, and lengthening the life of your comforter. The removable duvet cover offered on this page, made from 400TC organic cotton sateen, is washable and is ivory in color.
- Hand filled with superfine merino wool fiber
- GOTS & OKO-TEX 100 Certified Organic Cotton Sateen, 400TC
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Regulates body temperature
- Naturally provide relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities)
- Naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew
- Naturally flame retardant
- Use all year round
- Absorbs substantial moisture before it feels damp
- Exclusive quilting patterns eliminate the wool batting from shifting
- Manufactured in eco-friendly factory located in Kyrgyz Republic (also known as "The Switzerland of Central Asia")
Twin = 4 pounds of organic Merino wool
Full/Queen = 4.5 pounds of organic Merino wool
King = 5.5 pounds of organic Merino wool