Crescent Moon uses 70% Alpaca and 30% sheep’s wool to make these warm, cozy pads. Featuring 100% organic cotton — 260-thread count. Total depth is about 1.5 inches. Elastic is placed in each corner to help keep it in place.
Why Alpaca Wool?
It’s warmer, stronger, lighter and cleaner than sheep’s wool. It is believed to be the best possible filling available today to provide you with a warm, comfortable, healthy and stress-free sleep. An alpaca wool mattress pad will absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable while you sleep.
Are these mattress pads hypoallergenic?
The wool is grown without herbicides in a stress free environment and the animals are not dipped in pesticide baths. No chemicals, dyes or bleaches have been used during the processing. This wool does not contain lanolin or grease. This porous, naturally dry and clean fill prevents dust mites and other allergens from settling in.
- 2 oz. per square foot – about 1.5 inches thick
- Elastic straps in each corner to keep in place
- 100% ORGANIC cotton – 260 thread count
- 70% alpaca wool, 30% sheep’s wool fill
- Hypoallergenic – Dust mite resistant
- Wool is a natural fire retardant
- Limited 5-year warranty on workmanship
- Comes in a reusable 100% unbleached cotton, drawstring bag for easy storage