For over a century, Libeco has been producing fine Belgian bed linens. Linen is an ideal fabric for bed linens.
- It is extremely durable, becoming softer and stronger with use.
- Amazingly, it will absorb up to 20% of its weight in moisture before feeling damp, and releases moisture to the air, to remain crisp and comfortable.
- It is also hypoallergenic
- Launders beautifully
- Flax requires considerably fewer pesticides and fertilizers than other crops.
Libeco is committed to respecting the earth through the entire production process. The Libeco mill is powered by wind energy. The fibers are recyclable and eventually biodegrade.
There is a $750 minimum for Libeco linen orders.
Libeco Fine Linen Care
All Libeco linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, the following care instructions are recommended
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C – 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
There are no reviews yet.