- Obasan’s thinnest comforter
- Works well for warm climates, those who sleep warmer and those who need a lighter comforter
- Filled with 150g/sq. meter of pure organic wool
- Covered in organic cotton sateen fabric
- Can be combined with other Banff comforters to make a fall or winter comforter
- 3-year warranty
There is a Banff comforter for every climate. Obasan’s Banff comforters come in three different weights and can be joined together to keep you warm even in the coldest weather. Each comforter is covered in 100% organic cotton sateen and is quilted using a wave pattern to prevent organic wool from clumping up.
The GOTS-certified, organic wool comes from a remote part of Argentina, where the sheep roam free 12 months out of the year. This wool has more spring and resilience than other wools. No chemicals or pesticides have ever been used. For the cover, Obasan uses only GOTS-certified organic cotton, which is harvested by hand to keep it pure, with all ginning, spinng and weaving done in Peru under strict GOTS certification.
Dimensions: Double (78″x86″), King (102″x90″), Queen (86″x90″), Twin (63″x86″)