We’re so excited about this woolly down pillow which is totally adjustable. Need more support? Just add more wool clusters. Take them out if you want a flatter pillow. This is a very squishy and malleable pillow which will conform to your head and neck, much like a down pillow. Unlike down, these wool puffs are safely sheared from sheep, year after year. The growers adhere to all the same standards as for organic wool and Premium Eco-Wool®. The wool is certified and tested through the Holy Lamb Organics mill. It is a very clean wool and of course, chemical-free.
This is a medium fill pillow and is completely adjustable to give you just the right amount of support. Even better, you can refresh your pillow, year after year. Check out the YouTube link in the “Additional Information” tab to get more information on how to refresh your Woolly Down Pillow. This pillow is made in a scent-free and chemical-free facility and is a great choice for those with allergies or Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, MCS.
Characteristics of the Woolly Down Pillow
- Provides excellent support to the head and neck
- 100% organic cotton zippered sateen cover — cotton sourced and woven in India
- Cotton is milled in the USA
- Completely adjustable — just add or take out fill for perfect support
- Made of Northeast Eco-Wool puffs
- 100% Virgin wool sourced from local farmers in the Northeast
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions & Wool Weights for the Woolly Down Pillow:
- Standard 20″ x 24″, 30-33 oz.
- Queen 20″ x 30″, 36-39 oz.
- King 20″ x 36″, 42-45 oz.
In an effort to remain as green a company as possible Holy Lamb’s products do not ship in a plastic bag, but in a brand new, never-been-used cardboard box. If you would like to request your item to be shipped in a bag just let us know when you place your order and we will happy to accommodate you.
There are no reviews yet.