Organic Hybrid Mattresses | Organic Mattresses
Naturepedic Arcadia Hybrid Organic Mattress$5,199.00 View product
Naturepedic Azure Hybrid Organic Mattress$4,199.00 View product
Naturepedic EOS Pillowtop Organic Hybrid Mattress$3,099.00 Select options
Naturepedic EOS Classic Mattress$2,199.00 Select options
Naturepedic Serenade Organic Hybrid Mattress$1,699.00 Select options
What is a hybrid mattress?
An organic hybrid mattress will combine innerspring or pocket coils and natural latex to provide a superior sleeping experience. Often the innersprings make up the bottom layer, with latex layered over the top to provide cushioning.
Most are customizable for your sleeping preferences, sometimes even by customizing each side of the mattress so you and your partner can each experience optimal support and comfort.
What are the benefits of hybrid mattresses?
An organic hybrid mattress can relieve pressure points with softness from latex, while springs are providing good edge support and bounce typically associated with an innerspring mattress.
They are breathable, which promotes cooler and deeper sleep. They can be customized to provide the proper support and alignment, which can help alleviate back pain. Some models can even be customized by side to accommodate the differing needs of partners. Additionally, their strong spring layer provides improved responsiveness and durability, allowing the mattress to adjust to different positions and last for many years without bending or sagging, also providing excellent edge support.
Because many hybrid mattresses are customizable, they are great for back sleepers (as well as side sleepers). The coils will offer you firm support, and you can often customize the latex layer to the firmness of your choice, allowing support and contouring.
Unlike a traditional mattress, hybrid mattresses do not need a box spring and can be set on slatted platform beds. If you desire more height, you can set the mattress on a box spring. For more customization, you can use adjustable bed frames to shift the mattresses and move your head and feet to where they can get more comfortable.
Features of hybrid mattresses
- Combination of materials: Hybrid mattresses typically combine the support of innerspring coils with the comfort of foam or latex layers.
- Pressure relief: The latex layers in hybrid mattresses can provide targeted pressure relief to help alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Motion isolation: Hybrid mattresses can reduce motion transfer, making them a good choice for couples who don’t want to be disturbed by each other’s movements during the night.
- Cooling properties: Many hybrid mattresses are designed with features to help regulate temperature and prevent overheating during the night.
- Durability: Hybrid mattresses are often made with high-quality materials built to last, making them a wise investment for long-term use.
Our Hybrid Mattresses
All of our hybrid mattresses are made by Naturepedic. Some models can be made wool- or latex-free. Customization is available in all models, and customization by side is available in all except the Serenade.