Your time is precious, so why waste it tossing & turning at night? If you are going to spend roughly one-third of your life asleep, we want to make sure you’re getting every wink of it. Recharge your body by getting a restful, restorative night’s sleep with the Laurel Collection. Consider matching this up with the Laurel Pillow. Let Ogallala’s most sought-after, charming comforter lull you into a restful night’s sleep.
Details about the Laurel Comforter:
- Ogallala® 800-Fill (higher fill power numbers indicate greater loft and insulation capacity)
- 383-Thread Count Cotton Sateen cover
- 14″ Baffled Box Design
- Healthier Sleep with all-natural materials
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Wicks Moisture Away from the Body for a Temperature-Regulated Night’s Rest
- Ogallala® Protects Monarch Butterfly Habitat by growing milkweed that they need
- Naturally Hypoallergenic with Milkweed – calms down allergens in down
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified Down means no live-plucking
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified Fabric
The larger the down cluster, the higher the fill power is, taking up more space or volume.
Size and Dimensions
- Twin/XL Twin 70″ x 90″ with 24 ounces of fill
- Full/Queen 90″ x 94″ with 40 ounces of fill
- King 106″ x 94″ with 47 ounces of fill
- Grand King 108″ x 98″ with 50 ounces of fill
- Super King 115″ x 110″ with 59 ounces of fill
About Ogallala: Giving Back: They dreamed of a world where their needs matched the needs of the world and grew together harmoniously. Good business isn’t just about the bottom line; it gives as much as it takes. So Ogallala worked to turn their milkweed farms into monarch butterfly sanctuaries that enrich the environment, economy, and world around it. We all depend on each other, and we know that none of us succeed without caring for those around us.