Find deep sleep and a lightweight cover in the blanket-like Ogallala Flora: the plush, ultra-lightweight comforter that’s perfect for warmer climates. Its ultra-lightweight build and 383-thread count cotton sateen give you an airy texture that’s perfect for nights when you want just the plush feel of a comforter. The Flora brings a whisper of warmth that helps you slip into sleep on those warm summer nights.
- Ogallala Flora features Ogallala® Down 600-fill
- 70-percent white goose down and 30-percent Syriaca clusters
- Hypoallergenic, natural, biodegradable, renewable, efficient, saves energy and reduces carbon footprints
- Ogallala® Down protects monarch butterfly habitat
- 383-thread count cotton sateen
- 9″ sewn thru box
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified products
Dimensions of the Flora Comforter
Twin/XL Twin 70″ x 90″
Full/Queen 90″ x 94″
King 106″ x 94″
Grand King 108″ x 98″
Super King 115″ x 110″
Ogallala dreamed of a world where their needs matched the needs of the world and grew together harmoniously. Good business isn’t just about the bottom line; it gives as much as it takes. So Ogallala worked to turn their milkweed farms into monarch butterfly sanctuaries that enrich the environment, economy, and world around it. We all depend on each other, and we know that none of us succeed without caring for those around us. Ogallala Flora is an heirloom product, made to last.
For more information about the beginnings of Ogallala Comfort Company, read our blog post
There are no reviews yet.