Crescent Moon uses a blend of 70% alpaca wool/30% sheep’s wool to make these wonderfully supportive and comfortable wool pillows. Features a 100% organic cotton cover, 260-thread count – in soft, medium, or firm fill.
Why alpaca wool pillows? An alpaca wool pillow will absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable while you sleep.
Are these wool pillows hypoallergenic? The wool is grown without herbicides in a stress free environment and the animals are not dipped in pesticide baths. No chemicals, dyes or bleaches have been used during the processing. This wool does not contain lanolin or grease. This porous, naturally dry and clean fill prevents dust mites and other allergens from settling in.
- 70% alpaca wool/30% sheep’s wool
- Hypoallergenic – Dust mite resistant
- Wool is a natural fire retardant
- Limited 5-year warranty on workmanship
- Care of Alpaca Pillows
- Always use a pillow protector
- It is not recommended to wash pillows
- Occasionally air outside to keep fresh.