This handcrafted pillow features sturdy construction with a 233 thread count, 100% cotton cambric cover, and fluffy 560 fill power white down. This high-quality, lofty pillow will give you sound slumber for years to come!
Features of the Downright Mackenza White Down Pillow
- Filled with 560 fill power white goose down,
- Pure down pillows available in Soft, Medium, Firm
- Outer shell made of 233 thread count 100% cotton cambric
- Proudly made in Brooklyn, NY USA
Downright Mackenza Down Pillow dimensions and fill weights:
- Standard 20″ x 26″ Fill: Soft = 13 ounces Medium = 16 ounces Firm = 21 ounces
- Queen 20″ x 30″ Fill: Soft = 16 ounces Medium = 19 ounces Firm = 25 ounces
- King 20″ x 36″ Fill: Soft = 19 ounces Medium = 22 ounces Firm = 29 ounces
- Euro 26″ x 26″ Fill: 26 ounces
Care of your down pillow:
To protect your investment, we recommend a washable pillow protector.
DAILY CARE: Always use a duvet cover and pillow protector to protect against everyday soil. Fluff your down product daily to refresh down filling.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash in a commercial-size front-loading washing machine. Do not use a washing machine with an agitator.
Wash in cold water with a mild, low-sudsing soap. Do not use bleach. Dry on low heat in a commercial-size dryer. Use tennis balls in the dryer to dissipate clumps. Dry well beyond the point where the outer fabric feels dry; this often takes 3-4 hours.
Downright adheres to the highest standard of animal welfare in the Responsible Down Standard. NO live-plucking, NO force-feeding, and adherence to the five freedoms of animal welfare. For more information, click HERE.
Downright Mackenza Down Pillow fabrics conform to the widely accepted Oeko-Tex, Standard 100. This highly demanding testing process was developed as a standardized certification for textiles. All Downright fabrics have the Oeko-Tex 100-Confidence in Textiles label and are certified to be virtually free of all harmful chemicals.