Royal Pedic Natural Cotton Mattress (Dr.’s note required)
The Royal Pedic Natural brand is a line of luxury mattresses made for us by Royal-Pedic, manufacturer of mattresses for kings, presidents, and a list of celebrities too long to measure. This mattress is usually chosen by people with chemical sensitivities or who are allergic to wool. This model requires a doctor’s note because it is not made with a wool wrap for fire protection. Customers know the Royal-Pedic name stands for the finest quality materials and old-world craftsmanship. Customers also know a good deal when they see one and this model is well priced. Compared to their top-of-the-line Royal-Pedic Premier Collection cotton mattress, this line costs considerably less. The chart at the bottom gives you more information about the differences between the Premier and the Natural lines. Royal Pedic This mattress is made with pure long-staple cotton.
This mattress is called the orthopedic firm by Royal-Pedic. The spring system is a Swiss design and contains more support in the torso area than most mattresses in the same price range. Many customers call us after purchasing to order a natural latex topper to relieve pressure points. For optimum comfort, we recommend adding our Royal Pedic Naturals 2-, 3-, or 4-inch latex topper. The coils are double heat tempered to resist sagging and are open-ended, double offset, six turn coils to provide more flexibility. Heavy-duty gauge border wire and T-Spring side supports are installed on the perimeter of the spring unit to provide extra structure and support for edge-to-edge sleeping comfort. Close to 60 pounds of pre-compressed layers of long-staple cotton go into a king-size Natural Cotton mattress. Hand tufting is used to pre-compress the layers so that all filling materials remain securely in place. Because the cotton is precompressed, it is less susceptible to indentations over time. This model is made completely of long-staple cotton with the cotton for the outer cover coming from Peru and the batting cotton (long staple) sourced from the USA.
- Mattress height: 8: – 8.5″
- Royal-Flex® 650i Innerspring System coil counts:
- Twin: 374
- TwinXL: 398
- Full: 522
- Queen: 630
- King: 794
- Cal King: 794
- The Natural Box Spring provides flexibility, so you get the benefit of the box spring suspension working with the mattress for added comfort. Even our box spring is upholstered with heavy-duty fabric made with pristine long staple cotton, a layer of padding made with long-staple cotton, the covering is made with long-staple cotton, and even the under-cloth on the bottom of the box spring is made with long-staple cotton fabric!
- This mattress is custom made to order. No returns. No exchanges.
- Dr’s. note required for this mattress
- Made in the USA
- Please call for a shipping quote.