The Sleep and Beyond organic cotton waterproof mattress protector features 100% GOTS-Certified organic cotton jersey backed with a recycled polyurethane waterproof membrane. Polyurethane is the cleanest, safest, and most durable water barrier available. In fact, this protector is completely inert and breathable with no off-gassing, VOCs, or PVC. It offers complete waterproof protection for your mattress investment. It is soft to the touch and is not easily felt under your sheet. Fits mattresses up to 14″ deep for Twin, TwinXL, and Full sizes. Fits mattresses up to 18″ for Queen, King, and Cal King. Split King and Split Cal King are available; a great choice for adjustable beds.
Features of the Sleep and Beyond Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector
- 100% GOTS-certified organic jersey cotton used
- Waterproof: recycled polyurethane
- Made with two layers of soft 100% organic cotton jersey fabric and laminated in between with our signature TPU coating.
- No off-gassing
- Fits mattresses up to 14″ deep for Twin, TwinXL, and Full
- Queen, King, and Cal King have 18″ deep pockets
- Fitted style
- Choose Split King or Split Cal King for your adjustable bed.
- For Split King, please order 2 TwinXL size protectors
- For Split Cal King order one Split Cal King protector
- Breathable organic cotton
- Protects mattress from allergens, pet dander, and dust mites.
- Free of vinyl/PVC, VOCs, phthalates, and other carcinogenic chemicals.
- No PBDEs, Flame Retardants, Dyes, Biocides.
- GOTS, Fair Trade & Oeko-Tex certified.
- TPU meets the GREENGUARD Gold Standard.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Machine wash & dry.
- 5 year limited warranty on production defects and flaws. Warranty does not cover excessive shrinkage and peeling on protectors caused by high-heat drying or bleach stains.
- The organic cotton protectors are always upsized, meaning these are made slightly larger (appx. 2-3in wider and longer) to overcome shrinkages that occur in organic cotton fabric since no chemicals are used to stop the fabric from shrinking.
- Kindly pre-wash your new bedding before the first use for the ultimate comfort and fit!
- The pad requires two to five wash cycles for all noticeable shrinkage to stop.
There are no reviews yet.