The Studio 10″ features a 4″ medium or firm base layer and a customizable middle 4″ inch latex core divided into 3 comfort zones: shoulder, hip, and knee. It is topped with a 2″ soft top to reduce surface pressure points and encased in a removable organic cotton jersey envelope. This mattress is excellent for adults of all builds and queen/king sizes can be customized by sleeping side. Obasan makes an optional hardwood foundation that matches this mattress perfectly, should you need support for your mattress. The foundation is made from spruce and fir so that it is both lightweight and durable.
- 100% GOLS-certified organic latex
- Bottom 4″ support layer available in either medium or firm
- Center 4″ layers run from head to toe and are divided in 3 sections
- Topped with 2″ soft top to reduce surface pressure points
- Excellent for adults of all builds
- Organic cotton jersey cover quilted with 900g of soft, pure GOTS-certified organic wool — reducing pressure points and regulating body temperature
- Each layer of natural latex is individually wrapped to reduce friction between layers and reduce movement transfer
- GOTS-certified organic cotton jersey envelope is removable for spot cleaning and airing
- All Obasan mattresses pass the flame test in Canada and the USA
- Pricing: Call for more information
- Call 212-764-3232 to place your order or with any additional questions you might have.
To read more about the family-owned Obasan business, visit our blog.
Custom size mattresses are available upon request.
|Mattress Materials||Latex, Wool, Cotton|
|Organic?||Yes – certified|
|Compatible with Adjustable Base||Yes|
|Number of layers|
mid layer zoned
|Customizable||Yes, zone & side|
|Customizable by side?||Queen, King only|
|Machine washable cover?||no, spot clean|
|Low Motion Transfer||Yes|
|Warranty Length||20 years|
|Full or Limited Warranty||Limited|
|Shipping fee||$249 48 contiguous|
|Mattress disposal available?||Yes, for a fee|
|White Glove available||Yes, for a fee|